httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r888624 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/rewrite/htaccess.xml
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:28:22 GMT
2009/12/9 Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>:
> On Dec 9, 2009, at 05:21 , Vincent Bray wrote:
> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/RewriteContext
> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/RewriteHtaccessIgnored
>
> If it would help, I'd be happy to convert (either of) those to XML.
>
> No, I don't think I was aware of them. Yes, it would be awesome if you could
> convert them to XML as a starting point.

The RewriteContext document is here (I added it to the end of your
htacess.xml file):

http://people.apache.org/~noodl/

Looking at the RewriteHtaccessIgnored page again, I doubt it's
suitable for conversion.

In other news, mod/mod_rewrite.xml is currently invalid xml (section
not allowed in usage). There is also a note regarding
rewrite-in-htaccess at the end of rewrite/intro.html

--
noodl