httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: manual/rewrite/remapping.xml
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:42:37 GMT
Thanks. Applied r833721.

It would be great if folks would pitch in and help with the reorg of
the rewrite guide. Basically we're splitting it into sub-docs, and, in
the process, correcting the numerous errors, and improving the
phrasing to be less "gee, look what I can do" and more helpful and
hand-holding.

--Rich

On Nov 7, 2009, at 08:40 , Lucien GENTIS wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> Trunk branch - file manual/rewrite/remapping.xml - line194 :
>
> "Consequently, $1 is already defined by the time the RewriteRule
> directives are evaluated."
>
> Shouldn't it be instead
>
> "Consequently, $1 is already defined by the time the RewriteCond
> directives are evaluated." ?
>
> Lucien

Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com