httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject mod_rewrite - starting to break stuff
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:46:14 GMT
I've rewritten the intro to mod_rewrite at /docs/manual/rewrite/
index.html  Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.
It's all new prose and removes the voodoo and sendmail comments, for
which I'll no doubt get some flak, but I maintain that they contribute
nothing to the documentation but fear and loathing.

I'm renaming the rewrite_foo.xml to foo.xml as discussed months and
months ago, to simplify the URLs. This may break stuff short term.
Should have it all fixed soon.

Need help: for some reason, intro.html.fr didn't rebuild. Can someone
look at what I broke?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com