httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject mod_rewrite @ hackathon
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:32:35 GMT
A while back I split the mod_rewrite "guide" into two files, mostly
because the one was way too long.

That was a mistake, since the division between basic and advanced is
pretty arbitrary, and now nobody can find anything.

I'm planning to spend whatever time I have at the hackathon next week
splicing them back together and considering whether a more sensible
division would work - perhaps by topic, or by ... I don't know.
Suggestions welcomed. Yes, I should have started this thread weeks
ago, but it's been pretty busy chez moi, and this is the first day
I've really had time to think about the hackathon.

And I need to work on my mod_perl presentation, too, so the two things
go together pretty well. Ideally, my mod_perl presentation is
something of a rewrite guide style anyways.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com