httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Building/incorporating httpd docs using different authoring tools/languages?
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:39:59 GMT
While I've tried a half-dozen of the XML and/or docbook editing tools
that are floating around, I don't remember the names of any of them,
and found all of them hugely cumbersome. I've always come back to vim,
where I have a little more control over my destiny, and can actually
write macros to do useful things.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com