httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r804977 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual: ./ developer/ misc/ mod/ platform/ programs/ rewrite/
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:51:49 GMT
Dan Poirier wrote:
> After updating some of the .xml files in the docs and rebuilding, a
> number of other files get updated by the build.  Should I check all of
> these in as well?  Just some of them?
>
> (I looked for some guidance at http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/ but
> didn't see anything.)

If svn status shows they changed, you should, but need to determine if this
is a legit change or a byproduct of some library dependency that changed.

I'd really like to avoid us ping-ponging between two different flavors of
some xml transformation libraries' interpretations of our xslt, for example.