httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: translation problème
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:41:26 GMT
Hi Julien,

We have a lot of the translation job already done (Great, huge and high
quality job done by Lucien Gentis). Wat we mostly need right now in the
.fr translation project is reviewers, so that the documentation can be
commited to the official website.

If you would like to contribute to the projet by reviewing, we will start
with giving you a couple of files to review over email, then we will setup
a svn access for you to http://apache-doc.inl.fr/ so that you can work
integrated in the process.

Vincent

Julien Pauli a écrit :
> Hi in there ! :-)
>
> Just to say that I would really enjoy translating the Apache HTTPD
> documentation in French.
> Can someone (Lucien ?) responsable of that part answer me and give me the
> rules needed for that task ?
>
> Thx a lot ^^
>
> Julien.Pauli
>
> 2009/4/29 Lucien GENTIS <lucien.gentis@lorraine.iufm.fr>
>
>> jean-frederic clere a écrit :

>>> Yes.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Jean-Frederic

>>>  OK, thanks for help and explanations
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> Lucien
>>

>> --
>> Lucien GENTIS
>> IUFM de Lorraine
>> Centre de Ressources Informatiques
>> 5, Rue Paul Richard
>> C.O. 3 - MAXEVILLE
>> 54528 LAXOU-CEDEX
>>
>> Tél. 03 83 17 68 41
>> Email : lucien.gentis@lorraine.iufm.fr

On sait qu'une cité va devenir grande quand on y voit les anciens planter
des arbres, alors qu'ils savent qu'ils ne profiteront jamais de leur
ombre.

Proverbe Grec