httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: clarify NVH, discourage NVH *
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:57:44 GMT
Rich Bowen wrote:

> Tony,
>
> Not sure what you're suggesting - to link to the wiki, or to crib stuff
> from there into the docs? I'm in favor of the latter, always. I tend to
> think of the wiki as a scratchpad for the official docs, although we use
> it as such less often than I'd like.

Certainly the latter.  That was the original objective of the wiki after
all.  This will hopefully go some way to showing that the wiki can be
used to help generate community based documentation, and having it
ratified by those of us supporting users frequently with content from
the wiki helps make this point too.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson
tony@pc-tony.com  //  pctony@apache.org  // pctony@freenode.net
http://blog.pc-tony.com/

1024D/51047D66 ECAF DC55 C608 5E82 0B5E  3359 C9C7 924E 5104 7D66