httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Ivan Ristic <ivan.ris...@gmail.com>
Subject Tackling the Security Tips page
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:40:45 GMT
Hi,

Two months ago Rich asked me to help with the Security Tips page and I
agreed. I subscribed to this list straight away but it was only a few
days ago that I started thinking about what needs to be done. (I fear
the delay may be indicative when it comes to my future performance,
but I will try to do better.) To help me understand the scope of the
problem of securing Apache, I created the Apache Security Model, which
I've just published:

http://www.apachesecurity.net/blog/Apache-Security-Model.png

I'd appreciate if you can take a moment to examine and comment on the model.

I will then draft the new Security Tips page, using the model as guidance.

--
Ivan Ristic