httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: v. 2.2 Documentation errors? (in mod/core.html#options and misc/security_tips.html#protectserverfiles)
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:48:49 GMT
The security tips document is hardly our most stellar accomplishment.
It would be really handy if we could get someone of the caliber of
Ivan Ristic or Ben Laurie to overhaul it and bring it up to the
realities of this century. While most of what's in it is accurate,
some of it is confusing, and as a whole it's woefully incomplete.

--
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few
of us left.