httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mathijs <mathijs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dutch translation
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:34:48 GMT
Hey all,

So far only 2 people have replied to the call for help, no more active Dutch
people on this list?

I have set up the neccesary infrastructure for the translation, there is now
an SVN server running and a Trac interface for general information and a
nice front-end to the repository. Feel free to browse around at
http://apachetrac.mathijs.info (also more information there).

There is already 1 file in the tobereviewed branch, so I'd say lets start!

PS: Could http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html be updated
to include the above link?
PPS: This is the first time I have ever done anything with CVS, so if I did
something horribly wrong, please let me know.

--
Gr,

Mathijs / Sling