httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_cern_meta, mod_imagemap
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 23:18:48 GMT
I know there is a way to drop in modules in the httpd source tree before
compiling.
I've always found this complicated and compile module out of the tree.

Maybe a better way to drop modules into the tree could be created?
Then extra modules could be downloaded and dropped in.

Maybe a page on httpd.a.o where you can download the tar's to drop in?

Just thing out loud here.

/me leaves his 2 cents on the table

~Jorge