httpd-docs mailing list archives

From sushobhan <>
Subject Stuck with installation error
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:10:27 GMT

I'm a student of Camputer Application..I got a college project in this
semester...My project is to build a web development package that includs
Apache MySQL n PHP. In that I am facing a problem with apache installation-

/logs/error shows the following message....

httpd.exe: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using for ServerName
[Mon Nov 10 00:33:13 2008] [error] (OS 3)The system cannot find the path
specified.  : could not create C:/Program Files/MAP

According to my file organization the path should be C:/Program Files/MAP
Service/MAP/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/

I cant resolve this thing... plz help me out...

One more thing, can anyone tell me which application writes in this error
Sent from the Apache HTTP Server - Documentation Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message