httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Takashi Sato <taka...@lans-tv.com>
Subject Let's stop marking XML of translations outdated
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:07:55 GMT
The attached patch stops noting down a outdated warning to XML of translations.

At present, if a translation is outdated, such warning is written to XML of translations:
<!-- English Revision: 659902:686549 (outdated) -->

Because of this if we modify an English doc all translations of it are changed too.
This warning is somewhat useful, but IMHO this is more harmful.
I don't want to see lots of "update transformations" logs.
http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mpm_common.xml.ja?view=log
If you want to know whether a translation up-to-date or not, you can see meta file or generated
HTML.

Regards,
Takashi