httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Let's stop marking XML of translations outdated
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 13:50:18 GMT
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:07:55 +0900
Takashi Sato <takashi@lans-tv.com> wrote:

> The attached patch stops noting down a outdated warning to XML of
> translations.

+1 in principle
-0 to this exact patch

I agree with what you're trying to do.  But I'd be more
enthusiastic about it if we added a mechanism to flag that
a translation is indeed grossly outdated.

At its simplest, perhaps something like:
* Document last updated 2008-05-17
* [foo] translation last updated 2006-11-03

would indicate a document likely to be out of date, whereas

* Document last updated 2008-05-17
* [foo] translation last updated 2008-11-03

tells the reader the translation is current.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/