httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: Dutch translation
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:22:41 GMT
Hi Mathijs,

> I'm starting a Dutch translation of apache-docs, any Dutchies on this
listed
> interested to join me in this effort, please reply to this mail (or
contact
> me on IRC).

I started doing this a couple of years ago, but found that I didn't have
enough
time. I'd be glad to help with proof reading, solving (language) problems
and
maybe on occasion I can help with actual translation.

> This weekend I will put more information on
> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Translations/Dutch and set up a svn/trac
environment
> for the xml files, following the .fr example. I have made a
/style/lang/nl.xml
> already (attached to this mail) and am working on index.xml.nl at the
moment.

How do you want to coordinate work? This list, another list, Google Groups,
IRC?

Kind regards,

Vincent de Lau
 mailto:vincent@delau.nl