httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject <glossary> tag that links to the glossary
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:35:04 GMT
Hi,

I would like to get your opinion and feedback on certain needs for
pre-translation improvements. When I translate trunk documents and apply
that translation to the relevant branches, I usually notice that the
<glossary> tags that exist in other branches (2.2.x in this case)
do not exist in the 2.0.x documents. I do not know the reason but
I keep the <glossary> tags in this type of content in my translations
because the resulting  links to the glossary work just as well.
The only difference is in their appearance which can easily be
overcome with a small patch. I attach here a patch so that the links
generated by the <glossary> tags in 2.0.x documents will have
the same appearance in other branches (2.2.x and trunk in this case).
Would you like to apply this patch?

I cannot promise that I will find and correct all such instances in the
currently translated 2.0.x documents, however I can make sure in future
translations that whenever such labels exist in other branches, they
also exist in the 2.0.x documents. Would you like me to do that?

Best regards,
Nilgün