httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Takashi Sato <taka...@lans-tv.com>
Subject Turkish documents contain some "improvements"
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 04:04:16 GMT
Current documents on svn failed to be validated
because of "<example>" tag on mod\mod_alias.xml.tr line 137.
This is not common to the English doc.
And I have found some Turkish documents contain some "improvements".
For example, see mod/mod_alias.xml line 117 and mod/mod_alias.xml.tr line 124.
URL is quoted with <code> in the Turkish doc but not in the English doc.

These were comitted by me,
so this is my fault, but I can't read Turkish
so I can't repair them precisely.

Turkish translation team:
You should not improve only Turkish documents.
Improve English one first, then translate it.