httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Image file translations
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:24:54 GMT
* Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have translated the image files in filter.xml into Turkish. But I
> guess you do not have a solution yet for image file translations. (The
> package I sent to the list earlier did not any attention).

You're expecting too much ;-). People are not instantly following every post
here.

Anyway, regarding images I'd suggest a more simple approach:

Name the translated images e.g. foo.tr.png and link them directly from the
translations. I don't see much sense in negotiating the image languages, as
they are only useful in the context of the translations themselves.

Opinions?

nd