httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: To: Documentation Project Officer/Manager
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 13:42:50 GMT

> Please, you will not ask me create patches with svn diff for files
> that do not exist in the repository.

Actually, yes I will. How do I know they don't exist in repository until
I go and manually check?

As I said earlier this allows for a quick glance over the contents, and
the changes (even if it is a new file), within the email.  I don't need
to fire up any clients an check.  This will allow me to object to any
changes that I may not agree with.

We all submit patches to the list when it is a major change.  Even when
we have commit access.  That is the way we operate.

--Tony