httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Takashi Sato <>
Subject Re: [NEW FILES] New Turkish Documents
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 16:26:49 GMT
I committed them (r662016, r662017 and r662018).

On Sat, 31 May 2008 12:51:20 +0300
Nilgün Belma Bugüner <> wrote:

> I added you as a reviewer  for this document ;-) For some reason I think you understand

No, I'm a native Japanese speaker and I can't read Turkish at all.
I reviewed XML markup, etc.

> (A suggestion: You would better not apply modifications to eliminate
> spaces from the files. This causes translations to get outdated for no
> good reason.)

I applied the modification about while spaces to translations,
but I missed some.
r659902 is big so I committed it as a independent change.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message