httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject Re: To: Documentation Project Officer/Manager
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 09:22:57 GMT
Salı 06 May 2008 17:03 sularında, André Malo şunları yazmıştı:
> You are not ignored. As far as I know every translation you submitted here
> was committed so far. If something was ignored it was by accident and not
> on purpose (people simply miss stuff, because they're not reading the list
> each and every day). The solution is simple: Just resend it and nag about
> it (but using a moderate tone is pretty helpful).
> People will react as soon as they have some time to spare for it.

OK.
This is not a high traffic list. It will take no time even if you read
the entire communication within the last month (except for some recent
messages irrelevant to the list). I try to keep my messages short.

Being at it, please commit the attached files. These were missing in the
packages committed by Tony Stevenson the last time.

Best regards,
Nilgün