httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject To: Documentation Project Officer/Manager
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 13:08:51 GMT
Hi,

The person whose name appears next to "Turkish" in the list of
translation projects at your site (URL
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html )
has done no actual work in this project. If he is listed there
just because he translated some error messages or as such,
we (the actual translators) will not hesitate to leave
where we are ignored.

Or if you decide to list the actual translators, please apply
the patch I sent to the list on April 1st, 2008.

Please clearly state your decision in this regard. Depending on
that I will review my decision not send any further Turkish
translations.

Best regards,
Nilgün Belma Bugüner