I have set up a wiki page some months ago for translation to spanish,  something I stopped working on because nobody reviewed nor committed.

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Translations/Spanish

We can coordinate this further off list if you like.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Iñigo Medina García <imedina@diazdesantos.es> wrote:
jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Iñigo Medina García wrote:
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> I've a new job where part of time may be used for open-source projects
>> with wich we daily work.
>>
>> I'd like to contribute to spanish tranlsations of Apache-Docs and last
>> week I wrote to Jesús Blanco in order to offer my help, but I had no
>> answer. According to the page of apache.org devoted to translation
>> projects he seems to be the right person to write to.
>>
>> Is it so or the information is old? Ideas?
>
> Just submit patches here. Someone will review and commit them.

Ok. Thanks, Jean-Frederic.

> Cheers
>
> Jean-Frederic
>
>> Thanks
>>
>>      Iñigo

--------
Iñigo Medina García
Librería Díaz de Santos         Madrid (Spain)
imedina@diazdesantos.es         facilmejor@gmail.com