httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject adopt www.apache.org site design
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:04:09 GMT
Any objections to adopting the new www.apache.org site design? The
httpd site is looking a little dated, in my opinion.

I'm not interested in getting into a long debate about the details of
the design. (Although people are welcome to play around after it is
committed.) I just grabbed exactly what is being used for
www.apache.org and made a few small changes to adapt to our site.

There www.apache.org redesign changed the semantics of the xml a
little bit, so there may be some adjustments required on the site.
(For example, the main heading for the page now comes from the first
<section> title rather than the <title> in the header.

Here is a rough cut
http://people.apache.org/~slive/httpd-site/docs/
The links don't work, but you can type in the URLs with the obvious
adjustment to see other pages.

Joshua.