httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: adopt www.apache.org site design
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:39:11 GMT
On Apr 23, 2008, at 1:04 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Any objections to adopting the new www.apache.org site design? The
> httpd site is looking a little dated, in my opinion.

I don't think so.  Maybe I am going blind, but I find that style very
hard to read.  I prefer the larger font, white background, and original
feather graphics of our current site.  I seriously dislike the menu bar
and horizontal rules in the new design, and am absolutely -1 on any
change
to our project logo (which is different from the ASF logo).

OTOH, I have no objection to improving the layout and getting rid
of the horizontal grey heading bars on our current site.

....Roy