httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <>
Subject Re: New Turkish Documents - for trunk
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:15:18 GMT
Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:
> 08 Nis 2008 Sal 00:05 sularında, Tony Stevenson şunları yazmıştı:
>> Anways,
>> Patches applied and committed.  I have built the html files for you too.
>> Trunk ::
>> 2.2 ::
> Thanks.
>> 2.0 ::		I tried to build this, but your patches seem to be missing
>> several "</p>" tags.  But I can't see why it is saying this, so I will
>> need to review these later.
> I have prepared a package for this. It has been tested and attached
> here. You can copy it to your own working directory, and commit it into
> the repository.

It took me a little while to get to do it.
But I have committed your changes, and all the transformations, see:

As always, your work is very much appreciated.  Just one thing, please
try to use svn diff's in future.  It makes it easier for us all.
However in this case as all your files were new files it was no so bad.,
but if you make changes then diff's are the way.

See 'svn help diff' on your command line (if you're using linux)

View raw message