httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <>
Subject Re: Spanish translations
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:15:28 GMT
Iñigo Medina García wrote:
> Hi friends,

Good morning

> I've a new job where part of time may be used for open-source projects
> with wich we daily work.
> I'd like to contribute to spanish tranlsations of Apache-Docs and last
> week I wrote to Jesús Blanco in order to offer my help, but I had no
> answer. According to the page of devoted to translation
> projects he seems to be the right person to write to.
The best thing to do would be to submit patches to this ML so they can
be reviewed by other native spanish speakers.  I am sure there is at
least one other.  I will check with him later today.

Look at the docs-project site here

Try to concentrate your efforts in the /trunk/ branch, as these will be
back-ported where applicable, where stated they are suitable for

Your patches will need to be reviewed by at least one other native
Spanish speaking person before they are committed.

Apart from that, check out a copy of the documentation from here

> Is it so or the information is old? Ideas?
> Thanks
>      Iñigo

View raw message