httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject Re: New Turkish Documents - for trunk
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:20:09 GMT
08 Nis 2008 Sal 16:15 sularında, Tony Stevenson şunları yazmıştı:
> As always, your work is very much appreciated.  Just one thing, please
> try to use svn diff's in future.  It makes it easier for us all.
> However in this case as all your files were new files it was no so bad.,
> but if you make changes then diff's are the way.
>
> See 'svn help diff' on your command line (if you're using linux)

svn diff does not include new files (AFAIK);

$ svn diff logs.xml.tr
svn: 'logs.xml.tr' is not under version control
$ cd ..
$ svn diff manual/*
svn: 'manual/logs.xml.tr' is not under version control

If there is any other way, I am willing to learn.

BR,
Nilgün