httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Webmaster" <webmas...@htaccesselite.com>
Subject RE: adopt www.apache.org site design
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:15:48 GMT
I like the top grey bar, thats at a high level, same with the feather and
general layout.  The search box, and lists on the right are also good
position wise.

The main thing that makes it look basd is the clashing boldness of the
purple and red fonts against a light black font that doesn't look so good
against all that tan.

Just little tweaks and it will look awesome, but I have to tell you I am put
off by that tan background..   It would look better perhaps to make the
right and left page margins white or something like that.. this is frontpage
'98 reminiscent.

Considering you don't have time to get the minute things perfect off the
bat, I really like it. But as apache.org it should be at the highest level,
like w3.org