httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Nilgün Belma Bugüner" <nil...@belgeler.org>
Subject Turkish translations
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:13:29 GMT
Hello,

We as the Turkish Linux Documentation WG [1] would like to translate the
Apache documents. We would like to launch an apache.belgeler.org site for the
Turkish translation project. I am the founder and coordinator of this WG.

I checked out 2.0, 2.2 and trunk documents from svn apache.org. Would it
be sufficient if we packaged the translated documents using the same
classification from the working directories?

In the meantime, I would like to point to a problem: The document
located at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sitemap.html gives a broken
link error at validator.w3.org. This applies to 2.2 and trunk.

I would like to correct this error in the sitemap.xml file as follows,
if that is OK with you. It can easily be changed later when you publish
the corrected files. But in the meantime the Turkish translation will be
different from the documents in other languages. So I need your opinion
in this regard.

<category id="faq">
<title>Apache Sunucusu ile ilgili Sıkça Sorulan Sorular</title>
<page href="faq/">Genel Bakış</page>
<!--
    Response status code: 404
    Response message: Not Found
    What to do: The link is broken. Fix it NOW!
<page href="faq/background.html">Background Information</page>
<page href="faq/support.html">Support</page>
<page href="faq/error.html">Error Messages</page>
-->
</category>

[1] http://belgeler.org
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/belgeler/

Best regards,
Nilgün Belma Bugüner

Bu arada hata iletilerini çeviren Emre Sokullu listeyi takip ediyorsa
benimle temasa geçebilir mi?