httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: Turkish translated documents
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:57:31 GMT
* Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:

> The first set of Turkish translated documents is attached here.
> It contains directories for 2.0, 2.2 and trunk.
> The translator and reviewer of each document is listed in
> the header part of the same file.

Thanks, comitted. The files were basically fine, I've only modified the
following things before committing:

- allmodules.xml* is autogenerated, so I let it ;)
- the translations don't contain $LastChangedRevision$ but English Revision
  instead, which is a reference to the English revision (you already did
  this, but labled wrongly)
- the revision references in 2.0/ and 2.0/ were
- The credits went into the commit message, this is where we usually put

s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa
matooololaaatoto  aaa o a  o ms;s;\s;s;g;y;s;:;s;y#mailto: #
 \51/\134\137| #;print;# >

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message