httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Turkish translated documents
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:57:31 GMT
* Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:

> The first set of Turkish translated documents is attached here.
> It contains directories for 2.0, 2.2 and trunk.
>
> The translator and reviewer of each document is listed in
> the header part of the same file.

Thanks, comitted. The files were basically fine, I've only modified the
following things before committing:

- allmodules.xml* is autogenerated, so I let it ;)
- the translations don't contain $LastChangedRevision$ but English Revision
  instead, which is a reference to the English revision (you already did
  this, but labled wrongly)
- the revision references in 2.0/index.xml.tr and 2.0/sitemap.xml.tr were
  wrong
- The credits went into the commit message, this is where we usually put
  them

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa