httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject Re: Turkish translations
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:31:31 GMT
Hi,
07 Mar 2008 Cum 19:24 sularında, André Malo şunları yazmıştı:

> * If there are more texts to replace, those need to go into the tr.xml file
> (and each other language file as well). If you can provide a list of the
> texts and contexts I can hack that into the other language files and the
> main xslt so each translation can make use of it.

I have made small patch packages.
manual-2.2.tar.bz2 contains patches for 2.0 and 2.2, and
manual-trunk.tar.bz2 contains patches for trunk.

If you apply the changes in en.xml to the files in other languages,
the existing translated documents in those languages will not be
affected by this change. The characteristic of this package is that
it will not affect the existing translated files.

The patches in manual-trunk.tar.bz2 nevertheless do affect the existing
translated files. This package contains the regular changes and requires
that <module>.xml files in the mod/ folder be revised. The package also
contains a sample patch for mod_action.xml. Also <legend> label along
with its content needs to be deleted from mod/qucikreference.xml file.
"legend" label does not exist in DTD any more; DTD has changed to some
extent. If it will be difficult for you to apply this package, you can
replace style/lang patches in the earlier package with the corresponding
ones in this package, and then apply only the earlier package.

manual.tr.xsl patch is not needed in this case.

Best regards,
Nilgün