httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject Re: Turkish translations
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:21:17 GMT
Hi,
07 Mar 2008 Cum 17:05 sularında, André Malo şunları yazmıştı:
> Ehm, the file is *completely* autogenerated. Editing and patching will be
> destroyed next time someone calls the bootstrap build.
> What is you patch supposed to achieve?

This is what I wanted to achieve:

1. Generate the following end-of-page lines:
	Copyright 2008 The Apache Software Foundation.
	Apache License, Version 2.0 altında lisanslıdır.
(See: http://nilgun.buguner.name.tr/apache/2.2/index.html.tr )

2. Make sure the tables generated with quickreference.xml.tr are not
half Turkish half English.
(See:  http://nilgun.buguner.name.tr/apache/2.2/mod/quickreference.html.tr )

3. Replace certain strings of the modules and directives that do not
have to be in English with their Turkish translation. If we do this in
the original translation then quickreference.xml.tr will not be
generated or will be generated with errors. This is because some of your
XSLT code have references to replacement text rather than attribute.

I did not know this file was generated by build.sh so I edited it
myself. Then you told me it was generated, and I transferred my own file
into the generated one. But, I missed some parts when transferring content
to the generated file. The correct patch is attached here.

I thought that if there ise manual.tr.xsl file, then I should normally
be able to use it to do edits that will not affect other languages,
which I did.

If I cannot use that file, then I think you should designate another one
which I can edit. Otherwise our work will get stuck at some point, and I
prefer not to get involved from the start if that will be the case.

Best regards,
Nilgün