httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nil...@belgeler.gen.tr>
Subject Re: Turkish translations
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:17:08 GMT
Hi,

06 Mar 2008 Per 15:19 sularında, André Malo şunları yazmıştı:
> * Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:
>
> > I have read this document. Is it necessary to have reviewers for the
> > files that structure Turkish in the document tree as a document language
> > (e.g. manual.tr.xsl) ?
>
> No, because this file will be generated. The style/lang/tr.xml file, which
> is the base, should be reviewed though.

Hmm, it is good to know that. Then I will have to send you a patch for
manual.tr.xsl.

style/lang/tr.xml file is attached here. This will be the same for
2.0, 2.2. and trunk. The translator and the reviewer names are given in
the header.

Would you please keep me informed after you generate the files needed
for Turkish? I would better do an "svn update" for a clean start.

Best regards,
Nilgün