httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Turkish translations
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:19:59 GMT
* Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:

> I suppose your team does not include a Turkish speaking person but I
> have to ask anyway. Do you need each reviewer and each translator to
> subscribe into your list and get approval from you?

Actually that's not necessary (it'd be nice anyway ;-). We are going to have
to trust you guys anyway. It also makes sense to subscribe in order to get
feedback from other people contributing.

> I have read this document. Is it necessary to have reviewers for the
> files that structure Turkish in the document tree as a document language
> (e.g. manual.tr.xsl) ?

No, because this file will be generated. The style/lang/tr.xml file, which
is the base, should be reviewed though.

nd