httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Using Solr to index and search the Apache HTTPD Documents
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:12:46 GMT
On 10/10/07, Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org> wrote:

> Originally Sander was going to help me with the Infra@ part of getting
> this in place were we successful in getting it working. Sander you still
> up for helping with it?

Are you out there Sander?

I imagine this is something we could run from the solaris zones box
under the httpd zone. (I think such a thing exists.) This would keep
it relatively isolated from our main infrastructure. It would also
make it less reliable. But search, while important, is not mission
critical. So it won't kill anyone if it goes down occasionally.

I am +1 on this stuff, assuming that someone is going to drive through
the infrastructure stuff.

Otherwise, I'm still +1 on a google custom search.

Joshua.