httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Using Solr to index and search the Apache HTTPD Documents
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:46:23 GMT
On 19.10.2007, at 16:48, Vincent Bray wrote:

> On 19/10/2007, Erik Abele <erik@codefaktor.de> wrote:
>> How about https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/search?
>>
>> Chris, Tony and others could then import and work on the stuff until
>> we can satisfy all the requirements imposed by Infra and then see on
>> how to take it live.
>
> +1, 'cept that Chris isn't (yet) a committer. How would that work?

He could contribute his code (needs a software grant [1]) and then
send in patches for the first several weeks.

I know, this sounds a bit weird but as you know we're not giving out
commit access instantly so it'll take some time... if there's a
sustained effort I believe everybody would be fine with giving him
commit access then (needs a CLA [2]).

Cheers,
Erik

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#grants