httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 doc french translations
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:24:45 GMT
Vincent, Lucient,

These have now been committed,

Thanks for the updates fellas, I only had to fix one typo in the
caching.xml.fr file that was caught by the build script.
I also had a colleague who speaks French take a look over them, the said
they looked fine to him.

Guys, two things to point for future updates, please:

1.  Use a patch file, rather than just plain xml files. I had to
manually check your version was the same as the latest version in the
repo for each file.
2.  Send your patches for /trunk/ docs where possible, stating if they
are back-portable for other versions also.

Thanks again,
Tony