httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: On line docs
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:13:14 GMT
* Jorge Schrauwen wrote:

> I see your concern with breaking links from other sides but what about
> something like this:
> every request that has a non empty referal field goes to 1.3 so links
> don't break.
> the onces with a blank one to a page witch a chose between 1.3 , 2.0,
> 2.2, trunk?

This pops the question again, what problem are we trying to solve here? And
what problem would your suggestion solve anyway? ;-) Direct type-ins? How
many people do that actually?
Personally I either use google and find the direct link or click through the
navigation. Most people I know even start with and click

s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa
matooololaaatoto  aaa o a  o ms;s;\s;s;g;y;s;:;s;y#mailto: #
 \51/\134\137| #;print;# >

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message