On Aug 31, 2007, at 16:55, André Malo wrote:

* Vincent Bray wrote:

Is there any particular reason (aside from tedium) that common.xsl
still has 2006 for the copyright year? Building the whole of the docs
takes 1 min 7 secs with this change for me in trunk. Should I clean
out my changes in all branches, change common.xsl and commit?

I'm not sure about our current policy and how it applies to the docs anyway.
Are the generated docs a complete document with one copyright? Does every
document have its own?

I know that we usually change it every year. Apparently it just got overlooked this year. I say go ahead and do it.

--
"She had a pretty gift for quotation, which is a serviceable substitute for wit."
W. Somerset Maugham