httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Hi...
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:47:20 GMT
On 12.09.2007, at 22:06, Leon Waldman wrote:

> Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
>> Errr, sorry for friday, post-lunch nonsenses :)
>> I of course meant :
>>
>> Before submitting it, and even before starting the translation
>> work, I recommend you gather a translation team so that you can
>> have your translations reviewed by another native speaker in your
>> language.
>
> Ok!!
>
> Surfing in the portuguese linux newsgroup (u-br) I find someone to
> review my translations.

If you look at the archives [1] for this mailing list you'll find
some people who also provided portuguese translations in the last
couple years.

> What is the next step (I need to sign some kind of document with
> the FSF?)

With the FSF??? No, it's the ASF :-)

But you are not required to sign the Contributor License Agreement
(CLA) [2], though it makes certainly sense if you intend to regularly
submit translations or make other contributions.

> Another question. I know about the existence of a already
> translated documentation to pt-br. But I also know that translation
> is not up to dated.
>
> Have some kind of processes to only update this document or i need
> to remake all the translation?

There are already some translations [3] so feel free to only send
patches to the documents where you think that improvements and
updates are needed.

Hope that helps...

Cheers,
Erik