httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Leon Waldman <le.wald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi...
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:06:30 GMT
Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
> Errr, sorry for friday, post-lunch nonsenses :)
> I of course meant :
>
> Before submitting it, and even before starting the translation work, I
> recommend you gather a translation team so that you can have your
> translations reviewed by another native speaker in your language.

Ok!!

Surfing in the portuguese linux newsgroup (u-br) I find someone to
review my translations.

What is the next step (I need to sign some kind of document with the FSF?)

Another question. I know about the existence of a already translated
documentation to pt-br. But I also know that translation is not up to dated.

Have some kind of processes to only update this document or i need to
remake all the translation?

cheers

Leon