httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Todd Conley" <tcon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your HTTPD wiki page
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:00:59 GMT
AFAIK the wiki, as I've seen and used it, is a collection of articles,
contributed by various folks, and generally contains everything you'd need
to find on the subject, right there in the wiki article. Does anyone link to
other sites with articles/advertisements? What's the policy on this?
obivously the official links are going to apache websites, and i'm sure that
there are revenue generating features on some of those links, or portions of
those sites. Can we create a user-contributed link section where it's clear
that pages linked (and SUMMARIZED) on the wiki are just that.... links that
you can choose to use however you want? There is some helpful stuff at
askapache, and I've never visited it before, so I'm not partial to it by any
means. it would be nice to have a repository of all "resources" out there
for apache, from enthusiasts, experts, and even beginners that are just
making their first tutorials based on their experiences with apache.

-Todd