httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for Vincent Bray to help with Vista UAC issues
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:38:37 GMT
On 20/08/07, Jon Schwartz (NT) <jschwart@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Vincent,
>

>                 I own UAC and should be able to help you with the issues you
> listed here:
>

> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/WindowsVistaPlatform?highlight=%28Vista%29
>

>                 Looking forward to chatting with you.

Hi Johnathan,

I'm listed on that wiki page as the last editor only because I fixed a
link in the text. Windows isn't really my area, but I know there are
others on this list who would like the opportunity to discuss this
issue further. I've CCd two of them in particular.

OTOH if this is a matter of fixing a  bug in the server, you might try
the dev@httpd.apache.org list instead.

Thanks for getting in touch,
--
noodl