httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password Encryptions transformation
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:50:22 GMT
On 19/08/07, André Malo <nd@perlig.de> wrote:
> Issues to consider:
> * The document needs to be entered into the sitemap

Ok, assuming you mean docs/manual/sitemap.xml, I'll list it under
misc? The only page listed under /misc/ in that file at the moment is
Relevant Standards (which seems incomplete), though it does link to
the /misc/ area directly. Should I add the rest of the documents in
/misc/ to sitemap too?

I had planned to add links to the mod_authn_dbd docs and anywhere else
relevant like /howto/auth.xml.

> * don't forget the set svn:keywords to LastChangedRevision on checkin.

Will do. Any others that should be set? I saw you commit a propchange
recently setting eolstyle to natural. Should that be performed for new
pages?

While I'm asking silly questions.. The copyright year on all the
generated docs I can see is still 2006. Where's that set?

And thanks for helping me resolve my mistaken commit identity booboo :-)

--
noodl