httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Password Encryptions transformation
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:20:03 GMT
Hi kids,

Following from Tom Donovan's work on
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/EncryptedPasswords I thought I'd have a
pop at converting it to xdocs. The result is attached.

It builds ok, and the result isn't too shaby, but ./build.sh
validate-xml fails with:

validate-xml:
[xmlvalidate] /Users/noodl/Apache/httpd-trunk/docs/manual/misc/password_encryptions.xml:158:15:
The content of element type "section" must match
"(title,related?,(section|p|example|note|table|ul|ol|dl|pre|blockquote)*)".
[xmlvalidate] /Users/noodl/Apache/httpd-trunk/docs/manual/misc/password_encryptions.xml
is not a valid XML document
[xmlvalidate] 456 file(s) have been successfully validated.

I'm having trouble see where I went wrong, as the first section
contains only title, section, p, and dl elements. What did I mess up?

Also, as this is my first go at producing a whole document, please
don't be shy telling me what I've messed up. In particular I think I
may have used too many nested section elements.

In my trunk working copy, this file is docs/manual/misc/password_encryptions.xml

Is that name ok? There's a few different combinations of
squishedworks, under_scored_names and hyphenated-gubbins in that
directory.

--
noodl