httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPD Wiki Pages
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:01:44 GMT
On 17/08/07, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.com> wrote:
> Earlier today whilst reading through some of the infra@ postings I
> happened across a mail which was referring to another wiki platform that
> the ASF use.  CWIKI.

What's this cwiki gubbins? Looks like confluence to me. I've never
used it as it's rather expensive for non-oss use.

I not particularly familliar with either wiki's internals, but moin
appears to use caching of some sort, hence the 'Delete Cache' option
in the 'More Actions:' select list?

Isn't having separate URLs for cached and non-cached pages an
unnecessary hack? Why can't the wiki delete static pages on update?

I'm not particularly enamoured with moin, partly because of its wierd
linking syntax, but don't know enough about either to vote, so, +0.

--
noodl