httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Vincent Deffontaines <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: Hi...
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:08:03 GMT
Tony Stevenson wrote:
> Leon,
>
> What you need to do is find a document you want to translate.
> Then submit it to this list as a patch.

Greetings,

Before submitting it, and even before starting the translation work, I
recommend you have it reviewed by another native speaker in your
language. (speaking here from my past experience in 2003/2004, when i
submitted a bunch of files translated to french which nobody commited
because they were not reviewed - I am not the only one, you can read
this list archive for record of such experience...).

I guess the best thing for you is that you try to start a project,
gathering several volunteers speaking your language, and then start
translations, reviewing...

these were my 2 cents,

Vincent Deffontaines
working on the .fr translation project.