httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: Hi...
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:56:49 GMT
Leon,

What you need to do is find a document you want to translate.
Then submit it to this list as a patch.

I suggest you start with the docs in trunk.
You can check out a copy of these docs here ->
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs

I am not sure how much you know about the documents we use, or using
SVN, so rather than patronising you, if you have any questions please
let us know.

Once you submit a patch it will need to be read and approved by at least
one other native speaker before it can be submitted.

Cheers,
Tony